Download WinNc 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download WinNc App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: A file manager especially developed for Windows 10. View the Full Download & Install Guide
WinNc Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is WinNc?
WinNc is a File Managers App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download WinNc for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for WinNc.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download WinCatalog for Windows 11, 10
How to Install WinNc on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded WinNc setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install WinCatalog latest version
Install Multi Commander latest version
How to Uninstall WinNc from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for WinNc.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is WinNc Free?
WinNc is a Free Trial software. Downloading WinNc is free from FilesWin.com
Is WinNc Safe?
Yes, WinNc is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
WinNc is a file manager especially developed for Windows 10. It is a NC clone file manager is inspired on the dual panel idea of the old file manager Norton Commander. It has shortcuts to all the Windows 10 special folders and the tabbed interface allows you to organize your data by project. Projects can include virtual links to files and folders from all over the disk that are related to that project tab.
It can do all the basic tasks you expect from a file manager like copy, move, delete, compress, uncompress and create links. But WinNc also converts audio, burns files on DVD and cd, creates iso files and you are able to synchronize your files. From zip files, it allows the creation of self extraction .exe files.
WinNc allows you to perform multiple tasks by setting the maximum parallel tasks to more than one task. Otherwise It will wait to start the new action until the previous action has finished. There is a built-in file viewer supporting all the popular formats.
e you have worked in the past. You can quickly access those folders by clicking on the Quick Access icon or by pressing the spacebar. Then in the Quick Access box, start to type the location of interest, like ‘windows’ or ‘download’ or ‘projectfolder’.
- Main Category: File Managers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-19 Publisher: Dunes MultiMediaPublisher Homepage: https://www.winnc.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for WinNc or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.