Download Wave Editor 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Wave Editor App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Fast and easy digital audio editing software for Windows View the Full Download & Install Guide
Wave Editor Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Wave Editor?
Wave Editor is a Audio Editors App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Wave Editor for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Wave Editor.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download EZ Meta Tag Editor for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Wave Editor on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Wave Editor setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install AV Voice Changer Software latest version
Install TagScanner latest version
How to Uninstall Wave Editor from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Wave Editor.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Wave Editor Free?
Wave Editor is a Freeware software. Downloading Wave Editor is free from FilesWin.com
Is Wave Editor Safe?
Yes, Wave Editor is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Wave Editor is a free digital audio editing software with a powerful and user-friendly editing environment. Suits beginners especially and perform basic editing capabilities like: cut, copy, paste and delete parts of recording.Based on the same ActiveX engine and developed from the ground up to be easy in use and fast. The user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind.
Wave Editor Key Features
Simple selection of audio blocks during playback with non-destructive editing allows you to make simulated changes to an audio track without overwriting the original file.
- Update Checker
- Integration with other audio tools
- Multilingual user interface
- Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV (PCM, ADPCM, GSM61, DSP, A-LAW, U-LAW and more…).
- Bits per sample: 8bit, 16bit
- Channels: Mono/Stereo
- Sample Rate: from 8000 Hz to 96000 Hz
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Maximum audio file size: 2 Gigabytes
What Can It Do?
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete
- Insert Silence
- Amplify with Peak limiter
- Fade In, Fade Out
- Save Selected Fragment
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Zoom in/ Zoom Out
- Export to WAV and MP3 formats
- Main Category: Audio Editors App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-05-21 Publisher: AbyssmediaPublisher Homepage: http://www.wave-editor.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Wave Editor or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.