Download WampServer 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download WampServer App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Install apache, php, mysql and phpmyadmin, and start developing your web applications. View the Full Download & Install Guide
WampServer Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is WampServer?
WampServer is a Local Web Servers App for Windows 11, 10. It is a free local web server which enables you to install apache, php, mysql and phpmyadmin. Start developing your web applications without paying any cent for renting a developing web space. Despite the fact that WampServer is a good server app, you can try XAMPP, which is better and more stable alternative. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download WampServer for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for WampServer.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download ApHeMo for Windows 11, 10
How to Install WampServer on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded WampServer setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Apache HTTP Server latest version
Install Local by Flywheel latest version
How to Uninstall WampServer from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for WampServer.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is WampServer Free?
WampServer is a Freeware software. Downloading WampServer is free from FilesWin.com
Is WampServer Safe?
Yes, WampServer is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
WampServer is a Windows web development environment. It allows you to create web applications with Apache2, PHP and a MySQL database. PhpMyAdmin allows you to manage easily your databases. It installs automatically all you need to start developing web applications and is very intuitive to use. You will be able to tune your server without even touching the setting files.
Functionalities are very complete and easy to use so we won’t explain here how to use them. It is available for free (under GPML license) in two distinct versions : 32 and 64 bits.
- With a left click on WampServer’s icon, you will be able to:
- manage your Apache and MySQL services
- switch online/offline (give access to everyone or only localhost)
- install and switch Apache, MySQL and PHP releases
- manage your servers settings
- access your logs
- access your settings files
- create alias
- With a right click :
- change WampServer’s menu language
- access this page
- Main Category: Local Web Servers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-03-11 Publisher: ALTER WAYPublisher Homepage: http://www.wampserver.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for WampServer or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.