Download VidCoder 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download VidCoder App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application, uses HandBrake as its encoding engine. View the Full Download & Install Guide
VidCoder Complete Download and Install Guide
VidCoder is a Video Converters App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download VidCoder for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for VidCoder.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install VidCoder on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded VidCoder setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall VidCoder from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for VidCoder.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is VidCoder Free?
VidCoder is a Freeware software. Downloading VidCoder is free from FilesWin.com
Is VidCoder Safe?
Yes, VidCoder is safe to install on Windows 10.
VidCoder is an open-source DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine.
- MP4, MKV containers
- H.264 encoding with x264, the world’s best video encoder
- Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
- H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
- Target bitrate, size or quality for video
- 2-pass encoding
- Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace, rotate, reflect filters
- Batch encoding
- Instant source previews
- Creates small encoded preview clips
- Pause, resume encoding
Note: DVDs VidCoder can rip DVDs but does not defeat the CSS encryption found in most commercial DVDs. You’ve got several options to remove the encryption:
- AnyDVD HD ($121, removes encryption on the fly, best support for new titles)
- Passkey Lite (Free, removes encryption on the fly)
- MakeMKV (Free, requires copying to the hard drive before encoding)
- DVD Decrypter (Free, requires copying to the hard drive before encoding, no longer updated)
- Main Category: Video Converters App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-06 Publisher: RandomEngyPublisher Homepage: http://vidcoder.net/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for VidCoder or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.