Download Universal Media Server 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Universal Media Server App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Media server capable of serving videos, audio and images to devices like PS3s, Xbox 360s, TVs, smart phones, Blu-ray players and more. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Universal Media Server Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Universal Media Server?
Universal Media Server is a Live TV App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Universal Media Server for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Universal Media Server.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download ProgDVB for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Universal Media Server on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Universal Media Server setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install DVB Dream latest version
Install DVBViewer latest version
How to Uninstall Universal Media Server from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Universal Media Server.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Universal Media Server Free?
Universal Media Server is a Freeware software. Downloading Universal Media Server is free from FilesWin.com
Is Universal Media Server Safe?
Yes, Universal Media Server is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Universal Media Server is a media server capable of serving videos, audio and images to devices like PS3s, Xbox 360s, TVs, smart phones, Blu-ray players and more. Universal Media Server is a media server capable of serving videos, audio and images to any DLNA-capable device.
It is free, regularly updated and has more features than any other media server, including paid media servers.
It streams to many devices including Sony PlayStation 3 (PS3) and PlayStation 4 (PS4), Microsoft Xbox One and 360, many TVs (Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Vizio, LG, Philips, Sharp), smart phones (iPhone, Android, etc.), Blu-ray players, and more.
- Main Category: Live TV App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-18 Publisher: Universal MediaPublisher Homepage: https://www.universalmediaserver.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Universal Media Server or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.