Download UNetbootin 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download UNetbootin App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Create bootable Live USB drives for Ubuntu and other Linux distributions without burning a CD. View the Full Download & Install Guide
UNetbootin Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is UNetbootin?
UNetbootin is a Boot CD App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download UNetbootin for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for UNetbootin.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Hiren’s BootCD PE for Windows 11, 10
How to Install UNetbootin on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded UNetbootin setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install WinUSB latest version
Install FlashBoot latest version
How to Uninstall UNetbootin from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for UNetbootin.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is UNetbootin Free?
UNetbootin is a Freeware software. Downloading UNetbootin is free from FilesWin.com
Is UNetbootin Safe?
Yes, UNetbootin is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
UNetbootin allows you to create bootable Live USB drives for Ubuntu and other Linux distributions without burning a CD. You can either let UNetbootin download one of the many distributions supported out-of-the-box for you, or supply your own Linux .iso file.
Select an ISO file or a distribution to download, select a target drive (USB Drive or Hard Disk), then reboot once done. If your USB drive doesn’t show up, reformat it as FAT32.
If you used the “USB Drive” install mode: After rebooting, boot from the USB drive. On PCs, this usually involves pressing a button such as Esc or F12 immediately after you turn on your computer, while on Macs, you should hold the Option key before OSX boots.
- Main Category: Boot CD App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-19 Publisher: Geza KovacsPublisher Homepage: https://unetbootin.github.io/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for UNetbootin or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.