Download UltraSearch 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download UltraSearch App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Finds files and folders on local NTFS drives and provides the results in just a few seconds. View the Full Download & Install Guide
UltraSearch Complete Download and Install Guide
UltraSearch is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download UltraSearch for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for UltraSearch.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download AVG PC TuneUp for Windows 10
How to Install UltraSearch on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded UltraSearch setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall UltraSearch from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for UltraSearch.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is UltraSearch Free?
UltraSearch is a Freeware software. Downloading UltraSearch is free from FilesWin.com
Is UltraSearch Safe?
Yes, UltraSearch is safe to install on Windows 10.
UltraSearch finds files and folders on local NTFS drives and provides the results in just a few seconds. It does not maintain an index which is stored on your harddisk, but achieves its speed by working directly on the Master File Table (MFT) of the NTFS partitions. UltraSearch even identifies NTFS hardlinks. Additional information like file size and file dates (last changes, last access and file creation) will be shown for all listed files. Naturally, the Explorer context menu is available inside UltraSearch.
Enables you to exclude folders, files or file types from searches via an exclude filter. The search results can be sorted according to different criteria, printed or exported as text, RTF, HTML, CSV, and Excel file.
Define file groups (such as movie files, text files etc.) and search for all file types the group contains.
The recently used search patterns can be saved and selected from a dropdown list. UltraSearch can suggest patterns or autocomplete manually entered patterns automatically.
UltraSearch can be started from the context menu of your Windows Explorer – starting a search within the selected directory could not be easier.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-04-27 Publisher: JAM SoftwarePublisher Homepage: https://www.jam-software.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for UltraSearch or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.