Download Total Recorder 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Total Recorder App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Total Recorder is a multi-purpose audio and video recording program with a wide range of editing and conversion capabilities. Total Recorder captures any audio from the Internet, streams video and audio, records audio from a DVD/CD, microphone, or line-in, and edits and converts any formats. Total Recorder can capture video from a screen, hardware video device, USB web camera, DV camera, or from a TV tuner. AVI, WMV, FLV, WAV, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, and APE formats are all supported by Total Recorder. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Total Recorder Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Total Recorder?
Total Recorder is a Audio Recording software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Total Recorder for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Total Recorder.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Total Recorder on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Total Recorder setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Any Audio Record latest version
How to Uninstall Total Recorder from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Total Recorder.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Total Recorder Free?
Total Recorder is a Free Trial software. Downloading Total Recorder is free from FilesWin.com
Is Total Recorder Safe?
Yes, Total Recorder is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Total Recorder is a multi-purpose audio and video recording program with a wide range of editing and conversion capabilities. Total Recorder captures any audio from the Internet, streams video and audio, records audio from a DVD/CD, microphone, or line-in, and edits and converts any formats. Total Recorder can capture video from a screen, hardware video device, USB web camera, DV camera, or from a TV tuner. AVI, WMV, FLV, WAV, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, and APE formats are all supported by Total Recorder.
- Capture any sound played by a computer (including streaming audio, Internet telephony, and PC games), and use the included time shift-feature for off-hours recording.
- Capture video from the PC screen or from hardware video devices, record streaming video, live Internet video broadcasts, merge video with audio tracks, split tracks, and more.
- Schedule a recording of streamed video and audio, Internet broadcasts or online television to watch and listen to them at the most convenient for you time.
- Record sound coming through a microphone or played by an external device such as a tape player, LP player, portable music player, etc.
- Process digital audio through add-ons: equalizer, audio cleaning, noise cancellation, automatic gain control.
- Convert between different audio and video formats (AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEG-4, 3GP, compressed and uncompressed WAV, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, APE). Edit video and audio files without any loss of quality.
- Normalize, split, cut, or join compressed audio files; edit tags; automatically split a long broadcast into smaller pieces and tag them.
- Process (for example, convert, normalize, etc.) a group of files, such as an entire folder, with a single operation.
- Main Category: Audio Recording software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-11-29 Publisher: High CriteriaPublisher Homepage: http://www.totalrecorder.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Total Recorder or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.