Download TinyTake 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download TinyTake App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Free screen capture & video recording software. View the Full Download & Install Guide
TinyTake Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is TinyTake?
TinyTake is a Screen Capture Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download TinyTake for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for TinyTake.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install TinyTake on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded TinyTake setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Lightshot latest version
Install WinSnap latest version
How to Uninstall TinyTake from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for TinyTake.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is TinyTake Free?
TinyTake is a Freeware software. Downloading TinyTake is free from FilesWin.com
Is TinyTake Safe?
Yes, TinyTake is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
TinyTake is a free screen capture & video recording software, capture images and videos of your computer screen, add comments and share them with others in minutes. It is built by MangoApps – The Team Collaboration Software and Intranet Software Company and is available for free.
Capture a screenshot or video (upto 120 minutes) of what you see on your computer screen. Mark up your screenshot with a text box, arrow, highlight and more Easily publish your screen capture online, get a shareable link, and reference your history.
- Record a video of your screen (upto 120 minutes)
- Record a video using your web-cam
- Capture a region, a window or entire screen
- Capture an image using your web-cam
- Open, annotate and share an existing image
- Copy to clipboard or save it locally
- Store screenshots & videos in the cloud
- Share a link to the stored screenshot & video
- Zoom in / zoom out
- Assign custom short-cut keys
- Proxy server friendly
- Main Category: Screen Capture Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-08 Publisher: MangoAppsPublisher Homepage: https://tinytake.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for TinyTake or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.