Download TeraByte Image 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download TeraByte Image App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Completely backup all your hard drive's data, programs and operating systems. View the Full Download & Install Guide
TeraByte Image Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats TeraByte Image?
TeraByte Image is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download TeraByte Image for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for TeraByte Image.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download UNFORMAT for Windows 10
How to Install TeraByte Image on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded TeraByte Image setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Kickass Undelete latest version
How to Uninstall TeraByte Image from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for TeraByte Image.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is TeraByte Image Free?
TeraByte Image is a Free Trial software. Downloading TeraByte Image is free from FilesWin.com
Is TeraByte Image Safe?
Yes, TeraByte Image is safe to install on Windows 10.
TeraByte Image provides an easy and convenient way to completely backup all your hard drive’s data, programs and operating systems. Your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire™ drives, to internal or network drives, and even directly to CD, DVD, or BD. The suite includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating a recovery boot disk.
To restore your data, programs and operating systems back to the way they were when the backup was created, simply boot the recovery disk and restore the partition(s) or drive(s) you need to recover. It’s that easy.
Total Reliability – Provides the option to verify each and every byte it backs up.
Convenience – Runs directly from Windows and when used with the free PHYLock™ add-on, it can create a true image of the Windows partition itself, without requiring a reboot.
Security – Your backups can be secured using simple password protection, or full 256-bit AES encryption.
Backup Changed Data – Change only backup option allows you to backup only data that has changed since the last backup was created.
Simple, Wizard-Driven interface – Easy to use the first time, and every time.
Compression – Speed or size, several reliable compression options are available.
Maximum Speed – Fast, yet reliable techniques are used to create the backups quickly.
Optical Drive Support – You can save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD.
Bootable Rescue Discs – Whenever you save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD, it will automatically become a bootable restore disc.
Large drive support – GPT compatible supporting drives larger than 2TiB.
Restore Individual Files or Folders – Using the free TBIView and TBIMount add-ons, you can view the contents of the drive image files, and optionally restore individual files or folders within them.
Compatibility – Automatically recognizes and backs up used area of FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, ReiserFS, and XFS partitions. It also recognizes and backs up used areas of ReFS and exFAT partitions using Windows support. Partitions with other file system types can be backed up in their entirety. Supports all standard partitions in an MBR, EMBR, or GPT
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-08 Publisher: TeraBytePublisher Homepage: https://www.terabyteunlimited.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for TeraByte Image or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.