Download Take Command 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Take Command App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Interactive GUI and Windows command line toolkit that makes your Windows command prompts easier to use and far more powerful. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Take Command Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Take Command?
Take Command is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Take Command for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Take Command.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Xinorbis for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Take Command on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Take Command setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Clean Space latest version
How to Uninstall Take Command from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Take Command.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Take Command Free?
Take Command is a Free Trial software. Downloading Take Command is free from FilesWin.com
Is Take Command Safe?
Yes, Take Command is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Take Command is a comprehensive interactive GUI and Windows command line toolkit that makes your Windows command prompts easier to use and far more powerful. Take Command includes optional Windows Explorer integration, tabbed console windows, and major enhancements to standard Windows CMD commands such as COPY, DEL, FOR, MOVE, REN, SET, and START.
It and adds 200+ new commands, command line syntax coloring, vastly improved command line editing, programmable tab filename and directory completion, and thousands of other features.
It is also a powerful batch file programming tool, including an integrated IDE with a sophisticated editor and batch debugger. Take Command offers extensions such as DO loops, SWITCH statements, error and exception handling, system monitoring and event triggers, third-party plugins, and more than 690 built-in variables and functions.
Combines the power of the command line with the ease of use of Explorer. You can manipulate files in the tabbed command prompt windows and graphically see the results.
Take Command is compatible with your existing Windows command prompt commands and CMD batch files, while adding thousands of new features. (And Take Command runs your CMD batch files faster than CMD!)
The integrated and familiar environment means you are immediately more productive with your interactive command prompt and batch file programming tasks.
The consistent command prompt commands syntax reduces your learning and development time.
Create and debug your batch scripts in a fraction of the time with the integrated editor and batch file debugger.
It’s fast – 20-200% faster at displaying output than the standard CMD command prompt.
Take Command is fully customizable, including multiple themes, colors, menus, toolbars, and windows.
The user interface is available in English, French, German, Russian, and Spanish. (Online help is currently in English only.)
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-11-30 Publisher: JP SoftwarePublisher Homepage: https://jpsoft.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Take Command or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.