Download Tableau Desktop 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Tableau Desktop App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Data visualization software that lets you see and understand data in minutes. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Tableau Desktop Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Tableau Desktop?
Tableau Desktop is a Downloads App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Tableau Desktop for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Tableau Desktop.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Tableau Desktop on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Tableau Desktop setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install VPSrobots latest version
Install Plex Home Theater latest version
How to Uninstall Tableau Desktop from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Tableau Desktop.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Tableau Desktop Free?
Tableau Desktop is a Free Trial software. Downloading Tableau Desktop is free from FilesWin.com
Is Tableau Desktop Safe?
Yes, Tableau Desktop is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Tableau Desktop is data visualization software that lets you see and understand data in minutes. Leave chart builders behind. Live visual analytics fuel unlimited data exploration. Interactive dashboards help you uncover hidden insights on the fly. Tableau harnesses people’s natural ability to spot visual patterns quickly, revealing everyday opportunities and eureka moments alike.
Connect to data on prem or in the cloud—whether it’s big data, a SQL database, a spreadsheet, or cloud apps like Google Analytics and Salesforce. Access and combine disparate data without writing code. Power users can pivot, split, and manage metadata to optimize data sources. Analysis begins with data. Get more from yours with Tableau.
Answer the “where” as well as the “why.” Create interactive maps automatically. Built-in postal codes mean lightning-fast mapping for more than 50 countries worldwide. Use custom geocodes and territories for personalized regions, like sales areas.
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-23 Publisher: TABLEAUPublisher Homepage: https://www.tableau.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Tableau Desktop or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.