Download Steam 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Steam App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Manages and distributes and thousands of games with millions of players all over the world. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Steam Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Steam?
Steam is a Gaming Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Steam for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Steam.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Medal (Medal.tv) for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Steam on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Steam setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Uplay latest version
How to Uninstall Steam from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Steam.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Steam Free?
Steam is a Freeware software. Downloading Steam is free from FilesWin.com
Is Steam Safe?
Yes, Steam is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Steam the game manager and distributor from Valve Corporation with thousands of games and millions of players all over the world. Instant Access to Games, Create and Share Content, Entertainment Anywhere and Available on PC, Mac, and Linux are the main features. Supports all windows OSs like; Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
Steam Main Features
Instant Access to Games
We have thousands of games from Action to Indie and everything in-between. Enjoy exclusive deals, automatic game updates and other great perks.
Create and Share Content
Gift your friends, trade items, and even create new content for games in the Steam Workshop. Help shape the future of your favorite games.
Join the Community
Meet new people, join game groups, form clans, chat in-game and more! With over 100 million potential friends (or enemies), the fun never stops.
Whether you’re on a PC, Mac, Linux box, mobile device, or even your television, you can enjoy the benefits of Steam. Take the fun with you.
Available on PC, Mac, and Linux
We offer a catalog of PC, Mac, and Linux games, many of which support Steam Play so you can buy once and play anywhere, and Cross-Platform Multiplayer so you can play with all your friends, no matter where they log in
10 Best Free Steam Games 2017
- Main Category: Gaming Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-09 Publisher: Valve CorporationPublisher Homepage: http://www.valvesoftware.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Steam or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.