Download Shotcut (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Shotcut App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Free cross-platform video editor. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Shotcut Complete Download and Install Guide
Shotcut is a Video Editing Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Shotcut for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Shotcut.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Shotcut on Windows 10?
After you have downloaded Shotcut setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Free Video Cutter latest version
How to Uninstall Shotcut from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Shotcut.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Shotcut Free?
Shotcut is a Freeware software. Downloading Shotcut is free from FilesWin.com
Is Shotcut Safe?
Yes, Shotcut is safe to install on Windows 10.
Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform video editor from Meltytech, LLC.
Shotcut Key Advantages & Features
Wide Format Support
Supports hundreds of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg. No import required which means native editing, plus multi-format timelines, resolutions and frame-rates within a project. Frame accurate seeking supported for many video formats.
Device and Transport Options
Blackmagic Design SDI and HDMI for input and preview monitoring. Screen, webcam and audio capture. Network stream playback. Supports resolutions up to 4k and capture from SDI, HDMI, webcam, JACK & Pulse audio, IP stream, X11 screen and Windows DirectShow devices.
Sleek, Intuitive Interface
Multiple dockable and undockable panels, including detailed media properties, recent files with search, playlist with thumbnail view, filter panel, history view, encoding panel, jobs queue, and melted server and playlist. Also supports drag-n-drop of assets from file manager.
Shotcut Video Editor Tutorial
An introduction to Shotcut and how to use the basic features for playing, converting, trimming, filtering, and encoding videos. Plus, how to make and edit playlists to make a project of multiple trimmed and filtered shots.
- You open files by drag-n-drop in addition to the usual menu and toolbar methods.
- Tap J, K, L to control playback speed and direction. Tap J or L repeatedly to go faster.
- Tap I or O to set the in and out points.
- Press left or right cursor keys to step frame-by-frame.
- Press page up or down to step one second at-a-time.
- Press alt+left or alt+right to jump between start, in, out, and end.
- Version is based on date. You can choose to update whenever you like and keep multiple versions (new versions are available monthly).
Main Category: Video Editing Software
App Version: Latest version Update Time
Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit
Latest Page Update: 2021-04-16
Publisher: Meltytech Publisher Homepage: https://www.shotcut.org
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Shotcut or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.