Download SanDisk Secure Access 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download SanDisk Secure Access App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Fast, simple way to store and protect critical and sensitive files on SanDisk USB flash drives. View the Full Download & Install Guide
SanDisk Secure Access Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats SanDisk Secure Access?
SanDisk Secure Access is a Downloads App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download SanDisk Secure Access for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for SanDisk Secure Access.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download PaperScan for Windows 10
How to Install SanDisk Secure Access on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded SanDisk Secure Access setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Deep Freeze latest version
Install Zer0 latest version
How to Uninstall SanDisk Secure Access from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for SanDisk Secure Access.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is SanDisk Secure Access Free?
SanDisk Secure Access is a Freeware software. Downloading SanDisk Secure Access is free from FilesWin.com
Is SanDisk Secure Access Safe?
Yes, SanDisk Secure Access is safe to install on Windows 10.
SanDisk SecureAccess is a fast, simple way to store and protect critical and sensitive files on SanDisk USB flash drives. Access to your private vault is protected by a personal password, and your files are automatically encrypted – so even if you share your SanDisk® USB flash drive or it becomes lost or stolen, access to your files are safe.
- Quicker start-up
- Improved password settings
- Faster Encryption with multi-thread processing
- Ability to edit your documents stored in vault
- File Streaming Access
- Encrypted Backup and Restore data stored in vault
- Optional File Shredder (deletion) from source after transfer to vault
- Automatic logout time-out setting
- The SanDisk SecureAcces Encryption program is a 128-bit AES encryption.
- If the password is forgotten, the information stored on the flash drive cannot be retrieved.
- There is no “forgot password” option to reset the password.
- If the password cannot be remembered, with or without the password hint available, the files on the drive are not accessible.
- SanDisk Customer Care cannot provide a new password or alternative method to access encrypted data.
- The drive can still be used by reformatting and reinstalling SecureAccess.
- Formatting the drive will erase all data on the drive. Once the process begins,
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-04 Publisher: Western DigitalPublisher Homepage: https://www.sandisk.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for SanDisk Secure Access or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.