Download Rufus 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Rufus App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Top rated small easy tool to create bootable USB drives. Great for making bootable operating system from ISO file (IMG). View the Full Download & Install Guide
Rufus Complete Download and Install Guide
Rufus is a DVD, Blu-ray and USB Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Rufus for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Rufus.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download CloneCD for Windows 10
How to Install Rufus on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Rufus setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install USB Network Gate latest version
How to Uninstall Rufus from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Rufus.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Rufus Free?
Rufus is a Freeware software. Downloading Rufus is free from FilesWin.com
Is Rufus Safe?
Yes, Rufus is safe to install on Windows 10.
Rufus is a top rated small easy tool to create bootable USB drives from Pete Batard. Great for making bootable operating system from ISO file (IMG). It is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc. It helps in the following conditions:
- Creating USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
- Flashing a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
- Working on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed
- Runing a low-level utility
- Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS
- Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS (Windows 8.1 or earlier)
- Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
- Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones
- Create Windows To Go drives
- Compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
- Twice as fast as Microsoft’s USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin, on ISO -> USB creation (1)
- Perform bad blocks checks, including detection of “fake” flash drives
- Modern and familiar UI, with 39 languages natively supported
- Small footprint. No installation required.
Azərbaycanca , Bahasa Indonesia , Bahasa Malaysia , Български , Čeština , Dansk , Deutsch.
Ελληνικά , English , Español , Français , Hrvatski , Italiano , Latviešu , Lietuvių , Magyar , Nederlands , Norsk , Polski , Português.
Português do Brasil , Русский , Română , Slovensky , Slovenščina , Srpski , Suomi , Svenska.
Tiếng Việt , Türkçe , Українська , 简体中文 , 正體中文 , 日本語 , 한국어 , ไทย , עברית , العربية , فارسی.
How to Use Rufus
1- Download the executable and run it – no installation is necessary.
# The executable is digitally signed and the signature should state:
“Akeo Consulting” (v1.3.0 or later)
“Pete Batard – Open Source Developer” (v1.2.0 or earlier)
2- Notes on DOS support:
If you create a DOS bootable drive and use a non-US keyboard, Rufus will attempt to select a keyboard layout according to the locale of your system. In that case, FreeDOS, which is the default selection, is recommended over MS-DOS, as it supports more keyboard layouts.
3- Notes on ISO Support:
All versions of Rufus since v1.1.0 allow the creation of a bootable USB from an ISO image (.iso).
Creating an ISO image from a physical disc or from a set of files is very easy to do however, through the use of a CD burning application, such as the freely available CDBurnerXP or ImgBurn.
4- Notes on UEFI & GPT support:
Since version 1.3.2, Rufus support UEFI as well as GPT for installation media, meaning that it will allow you to install Windows 7, Windows 8 or Linux in full EFI mode.
However, Windows Vista or later is required for full UEFI/GPT support. Because of OS limitations, Windows XP restricts the creation of UEFI bootable drives to MBR mode.
- Main Category: DVD, Blu-ray and USB Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-05 Publisher: Pete BatardPublisher Homepage: https://rufus.akeo.ie
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Rufus or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.