Download ReNamer 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download ReNamer App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the standard renaming procedures. View the Full Download & Install Guide
ReNamer Complete Download and Install Guide
ReNamer is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download ReNamer for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for ReNamer.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Uniblue MaxiDisk for Windows 10
How to Install ReNamer on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded ReNamer setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Clean Space latest version
Install Groupy latest version
How to Uninstall ReNamer from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for ReNamer.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is ReNamer Free?
ReNamer is a Free Trial software. Downloading ReNamer is free from FilesWin.com
Is ReNamer Safe?
Yes, ReNamer is safe to install on Windows 10.
ReNamer is a very powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes, as well as removing contents of brackets, adding number sequences, changing file extensions, etc. For advanced users there is support for Regular Expressions and a PascalScript rule, which lets users program their very own renaming rule.
It allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set, applying each action in a logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded, and managed within the program. In addition, it has an ability to rename folders, process regular expressions, Unicode capable, and supports variety of meta tags, such as: ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, MD5, CRC32, and SHA1.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-05 Publisher: Denis KozlovPublisher Homepage: https://www.den4b.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for ReNamer or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.