Download Rename Expert 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Rename Expert App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Quickly and easily rename files and folders. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Rename Expert Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Rename Expert?
Rename Expert is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Rename Expert for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Rename Expert.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Chris-PC RAM Booster for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Rename Expert on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Rename Expert setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Wipe latest version
Install RunAsTool latest version
How to Uninstall Rename Expert from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Rename Expert.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Rename Expert Free?
Rename Expert is a Free Trial software. Downloading Rename Expert is free from FilesWin.com
Is Rename Expert Safe?
Yes, Rename Expert is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Rename Expert helps you quickly and easily rename files and folders. The program offers a variety of innovative features to create consistent and, above all, meaningful names. With a few simple clicks, you can number files and folders, shorten long file names, rename file extensions and much more.
It supports metadata such as EXIF, IPTC and ID3. By using metadata, you can organize, sort, and rename files automatically. Despite its diversity of functions, the program is very easy to use. With Rename Expert, meaningless file names are a thing of the past!
Simultaneously rename folders along with subfolders and files
Allows the batch renaming of any number of files and folders in one go (incl. network support).
Filter and sort functions
The extensive filter and sort functions can be applied to many attributes (e.g., the file extension, date created, metadata like image dimensions), allowing the exclusion of files and folders.
Icon CSV files
Use CSV files for naming
CSV files – for example, exported from Excel, can be used flexibly for naming files and folders. The old and new name can be composed of several columns.
Icon move files
Move and rename files in one step
In addition to renaming, files can also be moved or copied into subfolders whose naming is based on metadata (e.g., photo taken date, artist, album, etc.).
Icon special functions
Many special functions
Rename Expert offers a variety of specialized functions, such as adding the checksum (MD5, SHA, CRC32) of the file contents to the file name, the encryption of folder and file names, or the possibility of adding random characters to file names as well as to rename files completely random.
Icon preview new file names
Real-time preview of the new file names
All changes are shown in real-time and checked for errors (e.g., duplicate names) to avoid possible conflicts.
Icon use metadata
Rename files using numerous metadata
Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, ID3, etc.) can be used for the naming of files (e.g., for images, video files or audio files).
Icon numbering files
Numbering of folders and files
Files and folders can be numbered sequentially or in random order. An existing numbering can be easily overwritten or adjusted.
Icon file content
Create file names automatically from file contents
Rename Expert can automatically rename text files based on a part of the file contents (e.g., to include data from TXT, XML, HTML, or log files).
Icon rename file extensions
Rename file extensions
Rename Expert allows you to arbitrarily change file extensions. (e.g., jpeg to jpg). You can add, remove, rename or adjust the case of file extensions.
Icon path too long
Shorten long file names / Edit file paths with more than 260 characters
With Rename Expert you can rename files or folders that exceed a path length of 260 characters, and therefore can no longer be edited using the Windows Explorer.
Icon use profiles
Save rename-settings as profile
Action Lists allow the combining of actions (replacing the first word, moving a part of the name, adjusting the case) and can be stored along with additional settings as a profile for repeated use.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-05-22 Publisher: GillmeisterPublisher Homepage: https://www.rename-expert.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Rename Expert or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.