Download Remote Shutdown 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Remote Shutdown App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Tool for shutdown, restart remotely computers or computer groups View the Full Download & Install Guide
Remote Shutdown Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Remote Shutdown?
Remote Shutdown is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Remote Shutdown for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Remote Shutdown.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Don’t Sleep for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Remote Shutdown on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Remote Shutdown setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install DiskBoss latest version
Install Passware Kit Standard latest version
How to Uninstall Remote Shutdown from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Remote Shutdown.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Remote Shutdown Free?
Remote Shutdown is a Free Trial software. Downloading Remote Shutdown is free from FilesWin.com
Is Remote Shutdown Safe?
Yes, Remote Shutdown is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Remote Shutdown was developed to help network administrators and IT specialists centrally manage power for computers and computer groups on a local area network. Using this tool, network administrators can carry out bulk shutdown, bulk restart remotely for selected computers or groups.
Allows system administrators to simplify remote shutdown, remote reboot for single computers or computer groups on their LAN.
Custom groups. Users can independently create their own computer groups and carry out power operations on these groups.
Perform power management operations on all machines at once. Tasks are carried out simultaneously on all computers selected by the user, significantly reducing the time taken to perform operations individually on all machines.
Works on domain and workgroups. The application can work with computers in a domain or workgroup.
Power management tasks recorded in a log. Users see operation progress for each computer and the status of operations performed.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-03-11 Publisher: LizardSystemsPublisher Homepage: https://lizardsystems.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Remote Shutdown or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.