Download RAMMap 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download RAMMap App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: An advanced physical memory usage analysis utility. View the Full Download & Install Guide
RAMMap Complete Download and Install Guide
RAMMap is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download RAMMap for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for RAMMap.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Wise System Monitor for Windows 10
How to Install RAMMap on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded RAMMap setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install PerfectDisk Pro latest version
Install Copywhiz latest version
How to Uninstall RAMMap from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for RAMMap.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is RAMMap Free?
RAMMap is a Freeware software. Downloading RAMMap is free from FilesWin.com
Is RAMMap Safe?
Yes, RAMMap is safe to install on Windows 10.
RAMMap is an advanced physical memory usage analysis utility for Windows Vista and higher. It presents usage information in different ways on its several different tabs:
- Use Counts: usage summary by type and paging list
- Processes: process working set sizes
- Priority Summary: prioritized standby list sizes
- Physical Pages: per-page use for all physical memory
- Physical Ranges: physical memory addresses
- File Summary: file data in RAM by file
- File Details: individual physical pages by file
Use RAMMap to gain understanding of the way Windows manages memory, to analyze application memory usage, or to answer specific questions about how RAM is being allocated. RAMMap’s refresh feature enables you to update the display and it includes support for saving and loading memory snapshots.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-09-19 Publisher: MicrosoftPublisher Homepage: https://www.microsoft.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for RAMMap or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.