Download R-Drive Image 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download R-Drive Image App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Disk backup and recovery to prevent losing your data after fatal system failure. View the Full Download & Install Guide
R-Drive Image Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is R-Drive Image?
R-Drive Image is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download R-Drive Image for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for R-Drive Image.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download KLS Backup for Windows 11, 10
How to Install R-Drive Image on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded R-Drive Image setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install USBFlashCopy latest version
How to Uninstall R-Drive Image from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for R-Drive Image.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is R-Drive Image Free?
R-Drive Image is a Free Trial software. Downloading R-Drive Image is free from FilesWin.com
Is R-Drive Image Safe?
Yes, R-Drive Image is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
R-Drive Image provides disk backup and recovery to prevent losing your data after fatal system failure. It is a potent utility providing disk image files creation for backup or duplication purposes. A disk image file contains the exact, byte-by-byte copy of a hard drive, partition or logical disk and can be created with various compression levels on the fly without stopping Windows OS and therefore without interrupting your business.
Drive image files can then be stored in a variety of places, including various removable media such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc. It restores the images on the original disks, on any other partitions or even on a hard drive’s free space on the fly. To restore system and other locked partitions R-Drive Image is switched to the pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or bootable version created by the utility is launched from CD disc or diskettes.
- A simple wizard interface – no in-depth computer management skills are required.
- Image files compression. Image files can be compressed to save free storage space.
- Removable media support. Image files can be stored on removable media.
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 support in the startup version.
Network support in the startup version. R-Drive Image startup version supports disk image file creation and restoration over the Microsoft network (CIFS protocol). Extended List of the supported devices in the startup version. The list of hardware supported by R-Drive Image startup versions has been extended. An image file can be connected as a read-only virtual disk. Such disk can be browsed through and files/folders can be found and copied.
Individual files and folders restoration. Individual files and floders rather than entire disk can be restored either during the restoring action or from a image file connected as a virtual disk.
Image files splitting. Drive images can be split into several files to fit a storage medium.
Image Protection. Disk image files can be password-protected and contain comments.
New partition creation. Data from a disk image can be restored on a free (unpartitioned) space on any place on a hard drive. The size of the restored partition can be changed.
Partition replacement. Data from a disk image can be restored on other existing partitions. R-Drive Image deletes such partitions and restores data on that free space.
Disk to Disk copy. An entire disk can be directly copied on another one.
Image files verification. You may check if your image files are good before you store them or restore data from them.
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-11-29 Publisher: R-ToolsPublisher Homepage: https://www.drive-image.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for R-Drive Image or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.