Download QuickLook (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download QuickLook App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Bring macOS “Quick Look” feature to Windows. View the Full Download & Install Guide
QuickLook Complete Download and Install Guide
QuickLook is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download QuickLook for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for QuickLook.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install QuickLook on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded QuickLook setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Process Lasso latest version
How to Uninstall QuickLook from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for QuickLook.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is QuickLook Free?
QuickLook is a Freeware software. Downloading QuickLook is free from FilesWin.com
Is QuickLook Safe?
Yes, QuickLook is safe to install on Windows 10.
QuickLook enables you to bring cool macOS “Quick Look” feature to Windows. Quick Look on MacOS allows user peek into a file content in a lightening speed by just pressing the Space key. Windows, on the other hand, does not has this handy feature … until now.
Hotkeys and buttons
- Spacebar Show/Hide the preview window
- Esc Hide the preview window
- Enter Open/Execute current file
- Mouse️ ↑ ↓ ← → Preview another file
- Ctrl-Wheel Zoom in/out images
- Wheel Increase/decrease volume
- Tons of supported file types.
- Fluent design
- Touchscreen friendly
- HiDPI support
- Preview from Open and Save File Dialog
- Preview from 3rd-party file managers (see a list here)
- Easy extended by plugins
- Strict GPL license to keep it free forever
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-10-17 Publisher: QuickLook Publisher Homepage: https://pooi.moe
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for QuickLook or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.