Download Quick Heal Total Security 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Quick Heal Total Security App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: For secure online banking, smooth Internet surfing, and robust protection for your PC. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Quick Heal Total Security Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Quick Heal Total Security?
Quick Heal Total Security is a Antivirus App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Quick Heal Total Security for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Quick Heal Total Security.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download EMCO Malware Destroyer for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Quick Heal Total Security on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Quick Heal Total Security setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Malware Hunter latest version
Install Trend Micro RootkitBuster latest version
How to Uninstall Quick Heal Total Security from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Quick Heal Total Security.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Quick Heal Total Security Free?
Quick Heal Total Security is a Free Trial software. Downloading Quick Heal Total Security is free from FilesWin.com
Is Quick Heal Total Security Safe?
Yes, Quick Heal Total Security is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Quick Heal Total Security provides secure online banking, smooth Internet surfing, and robust protection for your PC. Safe Banking protects your financial data during online banking and shopping. Parental Control lets you manage and control Internet and computer access for your kids. Enhanced Malware Protection blocks spyware, adware, keyloggers, and other malware.
The Anti-ransomware feature uses Quick Heal’s behavior-based detection technology that analyzes the behavior of programs in real time. This helps in detecting and blocking threats such as ransomware. As an added layer of protection, this feature also backs up your data in a secure location to help you restore your files in case of a ransomware attack.
Automatically detects unsafe and potentially dangerous websites, and prevents you from visiting them.
Efficiently blocks emails that might carry infected attachments or links to compromised or fake and phishing websites.
Protects your online banking activities from fraudulent websites and malicious programs that steal financial information. It provides a safe desktop session where your financial transactions on banking portals, shopping and other e-commerce websites stay private and hidden from hackers.
Runs your Internet browsers in a secure, virtual environment that acts like a shield between your PC’s operating system and malicious downloads. If any malicious file gets downloaded in this environment, it gets secluded and is blocked from reaching your real PC.
Data Theft Protection
Block unauthorized copying of data from your computer to unauthorized USB drives. This not only ensures data security but also reduces the risk of transfer of any harmful files.
The Parental Control feature now comes with enhanced configurability. It lets parents to set the following settings:
Internet Browsing Control – to restrict children from visiting unwanted websites.
Application Control – to restrict children from accessing applications such as gaming programs, messaging tools, media players, etc.
PC Access Control – to fix a timetable based on which, children can access the computer on particular days and time.
To know how to configure Parental Control on your PC, click here.
Firewall blocks external threats that try to reach your computer over the Internet. It also blocks threats that may arise within networks that are connected to your system. Besides allowing you to configure protection for incoming and outgoing Internet traffic, our enhanced Firewall lets you set a Firewall profile for network connections such as ‘Home’, ‘Work’, ‘Public’ or ‘Restricted’. Stealth Mode is an added benefit. It hides your PC from the prying eyes of hackers.
Assures complete security for your PC with a deep system scan. A combination of features like AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, Anti-Rootkit, Firewall and IDS/IPS work together to give you the best antivirus protection.
The existing Malware Protection of Quick Heal is now enhanced and offers more protection to your PC against spyware, adware, keyloggers, riskware, and other malicious programs.
Efficiently prevents programs called keyloggers from recording what you type on your keyboard while you are doing online banking or shopping or simply browsing the Internet.
Improved Scan Engine
Scans files and folders in lesser time without using too much system resources.
Quick Heal DNAScan technology detects and blocks unknown threats. It uses a combination of behavioral and characteristic inspection and monitoring of unsafe programs.
- Main Category: Antivirus App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-03-12 Publisher: Quick HealPublisher Homepage: https://www.quickheal.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Quick Heal Total Security or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.