Download Power BI Desktop 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Power BI Desktop App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Transform data into actionable insights with dashboards and reports. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Power BI Desktop Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Power BI Desktop?
Power BI Desktop is a Downloads App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Power BI Desktop for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Power BI Desktop.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download MassCert for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Power BI Desktop on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Power BI Desktop setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Copy Protect latest version
Install Wondershare MirrorGo latest version
How to Uninstall Power BI Desktop from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Power BI Desktop.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Power BI Desktop Free?
Power BI Desktop is a Freeware software. Downloading Power BI Desktop is free from FilesWin.com
Is Power BI Desktop Safe?
Yes, Power BI Desktop is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Power BI Desktop enables you to transform data into actionable insights with dashboards and reports. It is built for the analyst and combines state-of-the-art interactive visualizations, with industry-leading data query and modeling built-in. Create and publish your reports to Power BI. Power BI Desktop helps you empower others with timely critical insights, anytime, anywhere.
Visually explore your data through a free-form drag-and-drop canvas, a broad range of modern data visualizations, and an easy-to-use report authoring experience. With the Microsoft on-premises data gateways, you can keep your data fresh by connecting to your on-premises data sources without the need to move the data.
Connect, mash up and model, and visualize your data. Place visuals exactly where you want them, analyze and explore your data, and share content with your team by publishing to the Power BI web service. Deploy and distribute interactive Power BI reports—and traditional paginated reports—within the boundaries of your organization’s firewall through On-premises reporting with Power BI Report Server.
The Power BI Desktop makes discovering data easy. You can import data from a wide variety of data sources. After you connect to a data source, you can shape the data to match your analysis and reporting needs.
Create relationships and enrich your data model with new measures and data formats
When you import two or more tables, oftentimes you’ll need to create relationships between those tables. The Power BI Desktop includes the Manage Relationships dialog and the Relationships view, where you can use Autodetect to let the Power BI Desktop find and create any relationships, or you can create them yourself. You can also very easily create your own measures and calculations or customize data formats and categories to enrich your data for additional insights.
The Power BI Desktop includes the Report View. Select the fields you want, add filters, choose from dozens of visualizations, format your reports with custom colors, gradients and several other options. The Report View gives you the same great report and visualizations tools just like when creating a report on PowerBI.com.
Save your reports
With the Power BI Desktop, you can save your work as a Power BI Desktop file. Power BI Desktop files have a .pbix extension.
Upload or Publish your reports
You can upload the reports you created and saved in the Desktop to your Power BI site. You can also publish them to Power BI right from Power BI Desktop.
- Connect securely to hundreds of data sources —in the cloud and on-premises
- Transform and mash up data from multiple sources—in just a few clicks
- Extend your data models with DAX formulas
- Choose from more than 100 cutting-edge data visuals—or create your own
- Dig deep into data to find patterns and discover insights
- Build out your design with intuitive formatting tools and themes
- Create mobile reports for on-the-go users
- Share visual analytics with everyone in your organization
- Publish securely to the web or an on-premises report server, or embed visuals in your website or app
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-05-21 Publisher: MicrosoftPublisher Homepage: https://www.microsoft.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Power BI Desktop or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.