Download PointerFocus 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download PointerFocus App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Designed for presenters, trainers and teachers who want to highlight their mouse pointer. View the Full Download & Install Guide
PointerFocus Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is PointerFocus?
PointerFocus is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download PointerFocus for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for PointerFocus.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Everything for Windows 11, 10
How to Install PointerFocus on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded PointerFocus setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Remo Repair Zip latest version
Install dtSearch Desktop latest version
How to Uninstall PointerFocus from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for PointerFocus.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is PointerFocus Free?
PointerFocus is a Free Trial software. Downloading PointerFocus is free from FilesWin.com
Is PointerFocus Safe?
Yes, PointerFocus is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
PointerFocus is a handy Windows application designed for presenters, trainers and teachers who want to highlight their mouse pointer. The application offers some easy-to-use functions such as highlight cursor, mouse spotlight, keystroke visualization, magnifier and on-screen annotation.
Highlight mouse pointer with a colored circle, and when you click the mouse button the ring animation can show your mouse click actions to your audience.
Highlight mouse pointer
Keystroke visualization can show your audience which shortcuts you have just pressed. This feature can help you make your demonstration more understandable.
Mouse Spotlight – when you choose this tool, it will dim the screen and put a “spotlight” around your mouse pointer. This can focus your audience’s attention to the area of interest.
On-Screen Annotation Pen – when you choose this tool, you can use your mouse pointer annotate any part of the screen with customized color and pen width.
On-Screen Annotation Pen
Screen Magnifier – when you choose this tool, you can show your audience details of any part on the screen.
Android Remote Control – You can use Android App to remote control mouse actions and PointerFocus functions.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-11-30 Publisher: ETUSPublisher Homepage: http://www.pointerfocus.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for PointerFocus or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.