Download Pastello 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Pastello App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Automatically turn photos into Pastel, Pencil, Chalk, Charcoal and Crayon. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Pastello Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Pastello?
Pastello is a Photo Editing Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Pastello for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Pastello.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Eye Candy for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Pastello on Windows 11, 10?
After you have downloaded Pastello setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Inpaint latest version
How to Uninstall Pastello from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Pastello.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Pastello Free?
Pastello is a Free Trial software. Downloading Pastello is free from FilesWin.com
Is Pastello Safe?
Yes, Pastello is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Pastello is a companion app to JixiPix’s Impresso Pro which enables you to automatically turn photos into Pastel, Pencil, Chalk, Charcoal and Crayon. Away from brushes and large strokes and into the realm of dry media with color that is both brilliant and subtle. The “Dry color method” made famous by Leonardo da Vinci is so powerful in its simplicity and beauty with its black and red chalk and yellow pastel highlights.
Later, artists would paint charming portraits in a smooth heavily blended fashion. Move forward a few centuries later and pastel quickly became filled with brilliant color and crisp detail. Fast forward to today and a digital age has made it so you, the artist, can mix and match media that is difficult or impossible in a traditional setting.
Simply place an image in the app and watch as it turns into a Pastel, Chalk, Charcoal, Crayon, Colored Pencil and Graphite drawing. Choose to use each one of the medias by themselves, or combining them using layers for an interesting expressive sketch full of colorful personality and passion.
It includes plenty of traditional sketch styles as well as a BONUS one we call DaVinci. This art style combines pencil, charcoal, crayon and old paper in the form of a preset with all the freedom to customize, blend and fine-tune for an artwork filled with age, depth and timeless beauty.
Main Category: Photo Editing Software
App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time
Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit
Latest Page Update: 2023-12-05
Publisher: JixiPixPublisher Homepage: https://jixipix.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Pastello or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.