Download PassMark DiskCheckup 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download PassMark DiskCheckup App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Monitor the SMART attributes of a particular hard disk drive. View the Full Download & Install Guide
PassMark DiskCheckup Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats PassMark DiskCheckup?
PassMark DiskCheckup is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download PassMark DiskCheckup for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for PassMark DiskCheckup.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Remo Drive Wipe for Windows 10
How to Install PassMark DiskCheckup on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded PassMark DiskCheckup setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Hardwipe latest version
Install WinAutomation latest version
How to Uninstall PassMark DiskCheckup from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for PassMark DiskCheckup.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is PassMark DiskCheckup Free?
PassMark DiskCheckup is a Freeware software. Downloading PassMark DiskCheckup is free from FilesWin.com
Is PassMark DiskCheckup Safe?
Yes, PassMark DiskCheckup is safe to install on Windows 10.
PassMark DiskCheckup allows the user to monitor the SMART attributes of a particular hard disk drive. SMART (Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology) is a feature on a computer’s hard disk for providing various monitoring indicators of disk reliability. If SMART is enabled on a hard disk, the system administrator can receive analytical information from the hard drive to determine a possible future failure of the hard drive.
It displays the current values of the SMART attributes, along with the Threshold value for that attribute. If an attribute drops below its threshold, the drive cannot guarantee that it will be able to meet its specifications in the future.
It can also execute built-in Disk Self Test (DST) routines implemented by the vendor to detect drive failures. There are two main self test routines: Short Test and Extended Test. The results of these tests are displayed in DiskCheckup. It also displays device information, such as the drive geometry, serial number, model number, media rotation rate, and supported features. The real-time activity of the disk is also displayed and updated periodically.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: PassMarkPublisher Homepage: https://www.passmark.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for PassMark DiskCheckup or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.