Download Paragon VM Backup 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Paragon VM Backup App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery for entry level VMware environments. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Paragon VM Backup Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Paragon VM Backup?
Paragon VM Backup is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Paragon VM Backup for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Paragon VM Backup.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Veritas System Recovery for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Paragon VM Backup on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Paragon VM Backup setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Ashampoo Photo Recovery latest version
Install Stellar Data Recovery latest version
How to Uninstall Paragon VM Backup from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Paragon VM Backup.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Paragon VM Backup Free?
Paragon VM Backup is a Free Trial software. Downloading Paragon VM Backup is free from FilesWin.com
Is Paragon VM Backup Safe?
Yes, Paragon VM Backup is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Paragon’s VM Backup is a business Continuity and Disaster Recovery for entry level VMware environments. It is a perfect add-on for VMware’s Essentials kits. It’s designed to work with the VMware Essentials kits (either the standard one or the Plus Kit), even having the same three-server/six-CPU limit.”
- Low upfront investments and reduced TCO
- Managed backup and retention for business and user data
- Continuous protection of business-critical applications and data
- Enhanced availability of mission-critical resources
Batch processing, including cross-host
Backup scheduling and retention
Configurable job concurrency and VMware transport mode
Supported VM quiescing, VMware notes and attributes
Processing options: raw copy, pure CBT, intelligent CBT, Paragon ITE
Pre- and post snapshot scripting (cmd, bat, js, vbs)
Storage: local disk, network share, ESX datastore
Supported VMware storage policies
Restore points according to RPO and retention policy
Batch processing, including cross-host
Overwrite original VM
Restore to new VM
VM UUID management
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-05-20 Publisher: ParagonPublisher Homepage: https://www.paragon-software.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Paragon VM Backup or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.