Download Paprika Recipe Manager 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Paprika Recipe Manager App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Helps you organize your recipes, make meal plans, and create grocery lists. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Paprika Recipe Manager Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Paprika Recipe Manager?
Paprika Recipe Manager is a Home and Finance App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Paprika Recipe Manager for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Paprika Recipe Manager.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Easy Work Time Calculator for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Paprika Recipe Manager on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Paprika Recipe Manager setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install CraveInvoice latest version
Install Visual Paradigm latest version
How to Uninstall Paprika Recipe Manager from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Paprika Recipe Manager.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Paprika Recipe Manager Free?
Paprika Recipe Manager is a Free Trial software. Downloading Paprika Recipe Manager is free from FilesWin.com
Is Paprika Recipe Manager Safe?
Yes, Paprika Recipe Manager is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Paprika Recipe Manager is an app that helps you organize your recipes, make meal plans, and create grocery lists. Using Paprika’s built-in browser, you can save recipes from anywhere on the web.
Seamless Cloud Sync
We understand that you want to cook with your tablet in the kitchen, manage your recipes on your computer, and take your phone with you to the grocery store. Paprika Cloud Sync allows you to seamlessly sync your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans across all of your devices, so you can take your recipes everywhere.
- Track your progress by crossing off ingredients when you’re done with them, and tap to highlight the current directions step. It keeps your screen on when you open a recipe, so you don’t have to worry about the screen turning off while you’re cooking.
- Add bold, italic, links and photos to recipe text.
- Add multiple, high-resolution images to recipes and they’ll be stored in your free cloud sync account.
Smart Grocery Lists
- Paprika makes grocery shopping easy.
- Ingredients in your grocery list are automatically sorted by aisle: Dairy, Produce, etc.
- Similar ingredients will also be combined: 1 egg + 2 eggs = 3 eggs.
- Make multiple grocery lists and organize and customize your grocery aisles (Paprika 3)
Tools to Help You Cook
- Timers are automatically detected in your directions: simply tap on one to start.
- Pin active recipes to easily switch between them when you are cooking. (iOS & Mac)
- Automatically scale ingredients to your desired serving size.
- Convert ingredients between metric and imperial (Paprika 3)
Key Features at a glance
- Create and modify your own recipes on any device.
- Automatically download recipes from hundreds of websites with a single tap.
- Integrated browser clipboard tools help you clip recipe information from any website.
- Smart recipe view: cross off ingredients when you’re done with them, and tap to highlight your current step.
- Scale ingredients to your desired serving size.
- Store nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it) and personalized notes for each recipe.
- Find your recipes in a flash with our powerful subcategory organization and advanced search tools which let you search by name, ingredient or source.
- Intelligent grocery list automatically combines your ingredients and sorts them by aisle.
- Use the pantry to keep track of what ingredients you already have.
- Save time and money by planning your meals by the week! Create reusable menus from your favorite meals.
- Print and email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
- Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
- Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps such as MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
- Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required to view your recipes.
- Paprika Cloud Sync. Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans seamlessly synced between all your devices!
- Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
- Main Category: Home and Finance App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-03-12 Publisher: Hindsight LabsPublisher Homepage: https://www.paprikaapp.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Paprika Recipe Manager or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.