Download OpenSCAD 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download OpenSCAD App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Free software for creating solid 3D CAD models. View the Full Download & Install Guide
OpenSCAD Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is OpenSCAD?
OpenSCAD is a Design App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download OpenSCAD for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for OpenSCAD.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Substance Player for Windows 11, 10
How to Install OpenSCAD on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded OpenSCAD setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Balsamiq Mockups latest version
Install Edraw Max latest version
How to Uninstall OpenSCAD from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for OpenSCAD.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is OpenSCAD Free?
OpenSCAD is a Freeware software. Downloading OpenSCAD is free from FilesWin.com
Is OpenSCAD Safe?
Yes, OpenSCAD is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
OpenSCAD is software for creating solid 3D CAD models. It is free software and available for Linux/UNIX, Windows and Mac OS X. Unlike most free software for creating 3D models (such as Blender) it does not focus on the artistic aspects of 3D modelling but instead on the CAD aspects. Thus it might be the application you are looking for when you are planning to create 3D models of machine parts but pretty sure is not what you are looking for when you are more interested in creating computer-animated movies.
OpenSCAD is not an interactive modeller. Instead it is something like a 3D-compiler that reads in a script file that describes the object and renders the 3D model from this script file. This gives you (the designer) full control over the modelling process and enables you to easily change any step in the modelling process or make designs that are defined by configurable parameters.
OpenSCAD provides two main modelling techniques: First there is constructive solid geometry (aka CSG) and second there is extrusion of 2D outlines. Autocad DXF files can be used as the data exchange format for such 2D outlines. In addition to 2D paths for extrusion it is also possible to read design parameters from DXF files. Besides DXF files OpenSCAD can read and create 3D models in the STL and OFF file formats.
- Main Category: Design App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-27 Publisher: OpenSCADPublisher Homepage: https://www.openscad.org
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for OpenSCAD or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.