Download O&O DiskRecovery 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download O&O DiskRecovery App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Professional data recovery made easy. View the Full Download & Install Guide
O&O DiskRecovery Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is O&O DiskRecovery?
O&O DiskRecovery is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download O&O DiskRecovery for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for O&O DiskRecovery.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Genie Timeline Home for Windows 11, 10
How to Install O&O DiskRecovery on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded O&O DiskRecovery setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install 7-Data Recovery latest version
Install AOMEI Image Deploy latest version
How to Uninstall O&O DiskRecovery from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for O&O DiskRecovery.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is O&O DiskRecovery Free?
O&O DiskRecovery is a Free Trial software. Downloading O&O DiskRecovery is free from FilesWin.com
Is O&O DiskRecovery Safe?
Yes, O&O DiskRecovery is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
O&O DiskRecovery searches for files that were accidentally deleted or lost through a crash or software error. It then reconstructs and recovers the files quickly and easily. It scans the entire hard disk, partition or USB Stick for lost files, photos, videos, music files and many other data types before reconstructing and recovering them.
It can also carry out SD Card recovery. It is eminently easy to use with a step-by-step wizard which tells you how to recover deleted files, making data recovery simple even for users with little or no experience. The free trial version lets users see before they buy just what lost files are recoverable.
- Numerous new signatures for files and file types now recoverable (over 365 file types)
- Unlimited number of recoverable files
- Improved: Even partly damaged files and pictures can often be recovered
- Improved: Recovery from defective storage volumes
- Easy-to-use Wizard to search for and recover files
- New and improved data recovery methods
- Preview of files prior to recovery
- Supports all Windows-compatible hard disks, removable drives, memory cards, USB Sticks, CompactFlash, and most digital cameras
- Fast Instant-Installation option
- Add User-defined signatures
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-05-20 Publisher: O&O SoftwarePublisher Homepage: https://www.oo-software.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for O&O DiskRecovery or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.