Download OneDrive 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download OneDrive App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Save your files and photos to OneDrive and get them from any device, anywhere. View the Full Download & Install Guide
OneDrive Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is OneDrive?
OneDrive is a Cloud Storage Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download OneDrive for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for OneDrive.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download GoodSync for Windows 11, 10
How to Install OneDrive on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded OneDrive setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install S3 Browser latest version
Install Cyberduck latest version
How to Uninstall OneDrive from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for OneDrive.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is OneDrive Free?
OneDrive is a Freeware software. Downloading OneDrive is free from FilesWin.com
Is OneDrive Safe?
Yes, OneDrive is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Access files from any device
Use your phone, tablet, or computer to continue what you started — wherever you happen to be. Any changes you make will be updated on all your devices.
Stay productive when you’re off the grid. You can access your files without being online, which means you can always have your most important files with you.
Keep your files safe
If something happens to your device, you don’t have to worry about losing your files or photos – they’re in your OneDrive. And OneDrive is encrypted using SSL.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Windows 10 phone, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for Windows 10 lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
- Save and share files with free online storage.
- Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
- Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can’t sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Download Microsoft OneDrive apps to sync files on a Windows PC or Mac. Download mobile apps to upload files from your phone or tablet.
- Main Category: Cloud Storage Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-09 Publisher: Microsoft Publisher Homepage: https://www.microsoft.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for OneDrive or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.