Download OBS Studio (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download OBS Studio App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. View the Full Download & Install Guide
OBS Studio Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats OBS Studio?
OBS Studio is a Video Recording Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download OBS Studio for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for OBS Studio.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download GOM Cam for Windows 10
How to Install OBS Studio on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded OBS Studio setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install SopCast latest version
How to Uninstall OBS Studio from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for OBS Studio.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is OBS Studio Free?
OBS Studio is a Freeware software. Downloading OBS Studio is free from FilesWin.com
Is OBS Studio Safe?
Yes, OBS Studio is safe to install on Windows 10.
OBS Studio is a Free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. Start streaming quickly and easily on Windows and share your gaming, art and entertainment with the world with the powerful and easy to use configuration options.
OBS supports all your favorite streaming platforms and more. (YouTube, Twitch, and Mixer)
OBS Studio Plugins
It is equipped with a powerful API, enabling plugins and scripts to provide further customization and functionality specific to your needs. Utilize native plugins for high performance integrations or scripts written with Lua or Python that interface with existing sources.
Main Features [obs studio 64 bit]
High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
Filters for video sources such as image masking, color correction, chroma/color keying, and more.
Take full control with VST plugin support. with intuitive audio mixer and per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression and gain.
Set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
Streamlined Settings panel for quickly configuring your broadcasts and recordings, switch between different profiles with ease!
Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
Modular ‘Dock’ UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like. You can even pop out each individual Dock to it’s own window.
- Main Category: Video Recording Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-07-29 Publisher: JimPublisher Homepage: https://obsproject.com
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for OBS Studio or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.