Download Moodle 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Moodle App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: A learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Moodle Complete Download and Install Guide
Moodle is a Learning and Education Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Moodle for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Moodle.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download iSpring Suite for Windows 10
How to Install Moodle on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Moodle setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install School Magica latest version
How to Uninstall Moodle from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Moodle.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Moodle Free?
Moodle is a Freeware software. Downloading Moodle is free from FilesWin.com
Is Moodle Safe?
Yes, Moodle is safe to install on Windows 10.
Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. You can download the software onto your own web server or ask one of our knowledgeable Moodle Partners to assist you.
It is trusted by institutions and organisations large and small, including Shell, London School of Economics, State University of New York, Microsoft and the Open University. Moodle’s worldwide numbers of more than 90 million users across both academic and enterprise level usage makes it the world’s most widely used learning platform.
Easy to use
A simple interface, drag-and-drop features, and well-documented resources along with ongoing usability improvements make Moodle easy to learn and use.
Free with no licensing fees
Moodle is provided freely as Open Source software, under the GNU General Public License. Anyone can adapt, extend or modify Moodle for both commercial and non-commercial projects without any licensing fees and benefit from the cost-efficiencies, flexibility and other advantages of using Moodle.
The Moodle project’s open-source approach means that Moodle is continually being reviewed and improved on to suit the current and evolving needs of its users.
Moodle in your language
Moodle’s multilingual capabilities ensure there are no linguistic limitations to learning online. The Moodle community has begun translating Moodle into more than 120 languages (and counting) so users can easily localise their Moodle site, along with plenty of resources, support and community discussions available in various languages.
All-in-one learning platform
Moodle provides the most flexible tool-set to support both blended learning and 100% online courses. Configure Moodle by enabling or disabling core features, and easily integrate everything needed for a course using its complete range of built-in features, including external collaborative tools such as forums, wikis, chats and blogs.
Highly flexible and fully customisable
Because it is open-source, Moodle can be customised in any way and tailored to individual needs. Its modular set up and interoperable design allows developers to create plugins and integrate external applications to achieve specific functionalities. Extend what Moodle does by using freely available plugins and add-ons – the possibilities are endless!
Scalable to any size
From a few students to millions of users, Moodle can be scaled to support the needs of both small classes and large organisations. Because of its flexibility and scalability, Moodle has been adapted for use across education, business, non-profit, government, and community contexts.
- Main Category: Learning and Education Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-03 Publisher: MoodlePublisher Homepage: https://moodle.org/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Moodle or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.