Download MiniTool Photo Recovery 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download MiniTool Photo Recovery App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Provides a free photo recovery software for windows to help users recover the deleted or lost photo for free. View the Full Download & Install Guide
MiniTool Photo Recovery Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is MiniTool Photo Recovery?
MiniTool Photo Recovery is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download MiniTool Photo Recovery for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for MiniTool Photo Recovery.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download SyncBack for Windows 11, 10
How to Install MiniTool Photo Recovery on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded MiniTool Photo Recovery setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Ashampoo Backup latest version
Install Ashampoo Photo Recovery latest version
How to Uninstall MiniTool Photo Recovery from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for MiniTool Photo Recovery.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is MiniTool Photo Recovery Free?
MiniTool Photo Recovery is a Freeware software. Downloading MiniTool Photo Recovery is free from FilesWin.com
Is MiniTool Photo Recovery Safe?
Yes, MiniTool Photo Recovery is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
MiniTool Photo Recovery provides a free photo recovery software for windows to help users recover the deleted or lost photo for free. It is Read-only, reliable, simple and excellent photo recovery. Recover photos/videos from different types of digital cameras and storage devices. Specialized in recovering deleted photos, pictures and images.
It can quickly, effectively, and safely recover lost/deleted photos from different types of digital cameras and various storage devices including hard disk, SD card, USB disk, etc. Besides, this professional photo recovery software can help to recover lost/deleted audio and video files effectively. MiniTool Photo Recovery can recover lost photos and videos from lost, damaged, formatted disk and even bad disk within only 3 steps.
Graphics & Picture
JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR , WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, etc.
Audio & Video
MOV, MP4, M4A, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLAC, SWF, MP3, MP2, M2TS, MKV,MTS, WAV, AIF, etc.
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-03-12 Publisher: MiniToolPublisher Homepage: https://www.minitool.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for MiniTool Photo Recovery or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.