Download Microsoft Teams 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Microsoft Teams App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Brings everything together in a shared workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and work with business apps. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Microsoft Teams Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a Collaboration Tools App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Microsoft Teams for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Microsoft Teams.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Microsoft Teams on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Microsoft Teams setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Teampel latest version
Install Missive latest version
How to Uninstall Microsoft Teams from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Microsoft Teams.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Microsoft Teams Free?
Microsoft Teams is a Free Trial software. Downloading Microsoft Teams is free from FilesWin.com
Is Microsoft Teams Safe?
Yes, Microsoft Teams is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Microsoft Teams brings everything together in a shared workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and work with business apps. Get your team on the same page with group chat, online meetings, calling, and web conferencing. Collaborate on files with built-in Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
Add in your favorite Microsoft apps and third-party services to keep the business moving forward. Get end-to-end security, administrative control, and compliance—all powered by Office 365.
Microsoft Teams for Education
Brings conversations, content, assignments, and apps together in one place. Promote equity and student voice with collaborative classrooms, connect in professional learning communities, and communicate with staff – all from a single experience in Office 365 Education.
Easily manage your class workflow while engaging the voice within every student. Evaluate student work and provide feedback for individual students, small groups, or your entire classroom.
Transform the way your staff, teachers, and students collaborate in teams and communicate as a school. Create an engaging environment for your unique team by adding the apps they know and love.
- Main Category: Collaboration Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-10 Publisher: MicrosoftPublisher Homepage: https://www.microsoft.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Microsoft Teams or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.