Download MediaInfo 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download MediaInfo App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files. View the Full Download & Install Guide
MediaInfo Complete Download and Install Guide
MediaInfo is a Audio Editors App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download MediaInfo for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for MediaInfo.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download VideoPad Video Editor for Windows 10
How to Install MediaInfo on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded MediaInfo setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall MediaInfo from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for MediaInfo.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is MediaInfo Free?
MediaInfo is a Freeware software. Downloading MediaInfo is free from FilesWin.com
Is MediaInfo Safe?
Yes, MediaInfo is safe to install on Windows 10.
MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
- Read many video and audio file formats.
- View information in different formats (text, sheet, tree, HTML…).
- Customise these viewing formats.
- Export information as text, CSV, HTML…
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available.
- Integrate with the shell (drag ‘n’ drop, and Context menu).
- Internationalisation: display any language on any operating system.
- Localisation capability
Format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration…
Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order…
Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, language, bit rate…
Text: format, codec id, language of subtitle…
Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters…
- Main Category: Audio EditorsMain Category: Video Editing Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-05 Publisher: MediaInfoPublisher Homepage: https://mediaarea.net/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for MediaInfo or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.