Download MedCalc 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download MedCalc App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Statistical software for biomedical research, including ROC curve analysis, method comparison and quality control tools. View the Full Download & Install Guide
MedCalc Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is MedCalc?
MedCalc is a Downloads App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download MedCalc for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for MedCalc.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install MedCalc on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded MedCalc setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install JabRef latest version
How to Uninstall MedCalc from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for MedCalc.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is MedCalc Free?
MedCalc is a Free Trial software. Downloading MedCalc is free from FilesWin.com
Is MedCalc Safe?
Yes, MedCalc is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
MedCalc is a statistical software for biomedical research, including ROC curve analysis, method comparison and quality control tools.
Integrated spreadsheet with 1 048 576 rows and 16 384 columns.
Correct handling of missing data.
Outliers can easily be excluded.
Built-in WYSIWYG text editor.
Imports Excel, Excel 2007, SPSS, DBase and Lotus files, and files in SYLK, DIF or plain text format.
Easy selection of subgroups for statistical analysis.
- Comprehensive help file.
- Manual in PDF format (go to download area).
- Complete HTML manual on MedCalc web site.
- Context help in dialog boxes.
See list of statistical procedures.
ROC curve analysis
MedCalc is the reference software for ROC curve analysis. Our ROC curve analysis module includes:
Area under the curve (AUC) with standard error, 95% confidence interval, P-value. Offers choice between methodology of DeLong
et al. (1988) and Hanley & McNeil (1982, 1983).
List of sensitivity, specificity, likelihood ratios, and positive and negative predictive values for all possible threshold values.
ROC curve graph with 95% Confidence Bounds.
Threshold values can be selected in an interactive dot diagram with automatic calculation of corresponding sensitivity and specificity.
Plot of sensitivity and specificity, or cost, versus criterion values.
Plot of predictive values versus prevalence.
Interval likelihood ratios.
Comparison of up to 6 ROC curves: difference between the areas under the ROC curves, with standard error, 95% confidence interval and P-value.
Sample size calculation for area under ROC curve and comparison of ROC curves.
Go to the ROC curve analysis section of the MedCalc manual for more information on ROC curve analysis in MedCalc.
- Lots of graphs, see Graph gallery.
- Data point identification in graphs.
- Draw text boxes, lines, arrows and connectors.
- Name, save and recall graphs and statistics.
- Statistical info in graph windows.
- Save graphs as BMP, PNG, GIF, PCX, JPG or TIF files, or as PowerPoint slides (*.pptx).
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-11-29 Publisher: MedCalcPublisher Homepage: https://www.medcalc.org
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for MedCalc or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.