Download LogonExpert 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download LogonExpert App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: A secure approach to automatic logon. View the Full Download & Install Guide
LogonExpert Complete Download and Install Guide
LogonExpert is a Downloads App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download LogonExpert for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for LogonExpert.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Zenmap for Windows 10
How to Install LogonExpert on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded LogonExpert setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install TLex Suite latest version
Install ACDSee SeePlus latest version
How to Uninstall LogonExpert from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for LogonExpert.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is LogonExpert Free?
LogonExpert is a Freeware software. Downloading LogonExpert is free from FilesWin.com
Is LogonExpert Safe?
Yes, LogonExpert is safe to install on Windows 10.
LogonExpert stores logon data encrypted with the AES 256 algorithm. It directly interacts with WinLogon (the part of the operating system responsible for logon) to ensure that no other application can intercept logon data. It has many other useful features. LogonExpert is easy to configure, stable and reliable.
Secured automatic logon
The AES 256 encryption algorithm protects your logon data; direct interaction with WinLogon secures your computer while it’s logging in.
Multi-user logon with command line
Log on any number of users to one computer simultaneously using the command line, scripts or scheduling tools.
Advanced command line control
Activate or deactivate LogonExpert, log on or log off a specified user account, lock or unlock the computer, set up the logon credentials through the command line both locally and remotely.
Locking computer after logon
Any logged-on session can be secured with automatic workstation locking.
Delayed or scheduled logon and scheduled logoff
Configure a simple pre-logon delay, or set up an advanced configuration with the built-in scheduler. Also available is the post-logon wake-up capability.
Keeping user logged on
LogonExpert can be configured to automatically log a specified user back on each time any user of the computer logs off.
Bypassing auto login barriers
Ctrl+Alt+Del requests, shutdown events, system legal notices and any other windows appearing before logon are bypassed automatically.
User rights control
Administrator can allow or deny limited users the ability to configure Windows Autologon.
Keeping computer unlocked
Have your computer unlocked automatically after a wake-up, screensaver shutdown, manual lock or system idling.
All Windows versions supported
All modern versions of Microsoft Windows are supported—from Windows XP to Windows 10, including Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Seven, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Optional autologon interruption
Autologin can be interrupted with ease by pressing the “Shift” key. This option can be configured.
Booting Windows 8/Server 2012 straight to desktop
Get your Windows 8/Server 2012 machine logged on or unlocked directly to the desktop.
Windows Safe Mode support
Even loaded in safe mode, LogonExpert will work normally. You can allow or disallow this capability, as it is easily configurable.
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-04 Publisher: Softros SystemPublisher Homepage: https://www.logonexpert.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for LogonExpert or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.