Download LastPass (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download LastPass App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: You don't have to remember passwords anymore, LastPass generates strong passwords and remember them for you. View the Full Download & Install Guide
LastPass Complete Download and Install Guide
LastPass is a Password Managers App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download LastPass for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for LastPass.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install LastPass on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded LastPass setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall LastPass from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for LastPass.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is LastPass Free?
LastPass is a Freeware software. Downloading LastPass is free from FilesWin.com
Is LastPass Safe?
Yes, LastPass is safe to install on Windows 10.
LastPass remembers all your passwords, so you don’t have to. Once you save a password in LastPass, you’ll always have it when you need it; logging in is fast and easy. When you’re ready to make a purchase, your profile will fill all your payment and shipping details for you. The #1 most preferred password manager!
Generate strong passwords
The built-in password generator creates long, randomized passwords that protect against hacking.
Store digital records
Insurance cards, memberships, Wi-Fi passwords… keep all your notes safe and easy to find.
Some things shouldn’t be sent in a text. Conveniently and safely share passwords and notes with anyone.
Prepare for the unknown
Let trusted friends and family access your LastPass account in the event of an emergency or crisis.
Take it everywhere
Save a password once, and it’s instantly available on all your devices. LastPass goes everywhere you do.
You deserve the best in security, LastPass keeps your information private, secure, and hidden (even from us).
- Main Category: Password Managers App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-06-18 Publisher: LogMeIn Publisher Homepage: https://www.lastpass.com/
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for LastPass or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.