Download Krita 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Krita App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: a professional FREE and open source painting program. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Krita Complete Download and Install Guide
Krita is a Design App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Krita for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Krita.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download KeyShot for Windows 10
How to Install Krita on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Krita setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Silhouette FX latest version
Install iC3D latest version
How to Uninstall Krita from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Krita.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Krita Free?
Krita is a Freeware software. Downloading Krita is free from FilesWin.com
Is Krita Safe?
Yes, Krita is safe to install on Windows 10.
Krita is a professional FREE and open source painting program, made by artists that want to see affordable art tools for everyone. It is a painting tool designed for concept artists, illustrators, matte and texture artists, and the VFX industry. Has been in development for over 10 years and has had an explosion in growth recently. It offers many common and innovative features to help the amateur and professional alike. See below for some of the highlighted features.
An intuitive user interface that stays out of your way. The dockers and panels can be moved and customized for your specific workflow. Once you have your setup, you can save it as your own workspace. You can also create your own shortcuts for commonly used tools.
Have a shaky hand? Add a stabilizer to your brush to smoothen it out. Krita includes 3 different ways to smooth and stabilize your brush strokes. There is even a dedicated Dynamic Brush tool where you can add drag and mass.
Quickly pick your color and brush by right-clicking on the canvas. You can also use Krita’s tagging system to swap out the available brushes that are displayed. The ring outside of the color selector contains the most recently used colors. These settings can be configured through the preferences.
- Main Category: Design App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-05 Publisher: KritaPublisher Homepage: https://krita.org/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Krita or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.