Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Protect everything on your PC… to help keep you safe from viruses, spyware & Trojans – and help stop ransomware locking up all your files. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Kaspersky Anti-Virus?
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is a Antivirus App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Kaspersky Anti-Virus on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Kaspersky Anti-Virus setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Avast Premier latest version
How to Uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Kaspersky Anti-Virus Free?
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is a Free Trial software. Downloading Kaspersky Anti-Virus is free from FilesWin.com
Is Kaspersky Anti-Virus Safe?
Yes, Kaspersky Anti-Virus is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus protects everything on your PC to help keep you safe from viruses, spyware & Trojans and help stop ransomware locking up all your files.
- Defends against viruses, ransomware & more.
- Lets your PC perform… as it’s meant to.
- Simplifies security – with online control.
- Protects against viruses, malware, cyber threats and spyware.
- Improves your PC performances.
- Simplifies security via easy online control.
Safeguards your PC and all the precious things you store on it
Protect your PC from infections & ransomware – including WannaCry – and also helps you to avoid dangerous websites.
Get protection that won’t slow you down… so you can do more of the things you really want to do.
Want security that senses dangers & automatically adapts to protect whatever you do? Get a FREE trial of Kaspersky Security Cloud.
- Main Category: Antivirus App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-09-30 Publisher: AO Kaspersky LabPublisher Homepage: https://www.kaspersky.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Kaspersky Anti-Virus or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.