Download Ivacy VPN 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Ivacy VPN App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Stay Anonymous and Invisible, Protect Your Privacy with Ivacy! View the Full Download & Install Guide
Ivacy VPN Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Ivacy VPN?
Ivacy VPN is a VPN App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Ivacy VPN for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Ivacy VPN.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Privoxy for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Ivacy VPN on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Ivacy VPN setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Radmin VPN latest version
Install X-VPN latest version
How to Uninstall Ivacy VPN from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Ivacy VPN.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Ivacy VPN Free?
Ivacy VPN is a Free Trial software. Downloading Ivacy VPN is free from FilesWin.com
Is Ivacy VPN Safe?
Yes, Ivacy VPN is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Stay Anonymous and Invisible, Protect Your Privacy with Ivacy! It is designed to serve as a one-size-fits-all solution, thus allowing users to skip any hassles associated with finding more than one VPN for the type of experience they desire. Feel free to connect to any one of Ivacy’s servers in 50+ countries, with 1000+ servers in 100+ locations to remain invisible and to access restricted content without breaking a sweat.
Ivacy VPN – Now With Ultimate Superpowers
P2P optimized servers in many countries including US, UK and Canada
Absolutely no caps on bandwidth. Download and upload to your heart’s content with Ivacy.
256-bit encryption keeps all your communication hidden from prying eyes.
Enjoy multiple logins simultaneously on 5 devices with a single Ivacy VPN Account.
Choose from OpenVPN, L2TP, IPSEC and IKEv security protocols that fits your need.
Get unlimited speed once you are connected to any of Ivacy’s 1000+ servers.
Ivacy has optimized servers across 100+ locations in 50+ countries.
Internet Kill Switch
Ivacy’s “Internet Kill Switch” feature cuts off your internet when your VPN connection drops.
- Secure your Windows-powered devices by becoming anonymous
- Unblock and access any and all sites no matter your location
- Download torrents, share information and content securely
- Customer support available 24/7
- Risk-free investment with a 30-day money back guarantee
- Main Category: VPN App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-09-29 Publisher: IvacyPublisher Homepage: https://www.ivacy.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Ivacy VPN or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.