Download InstantRecovery 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download InstantRecovery App latest version (2024) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Provides bootable system snapshots that allow the instant recovery of desktops and laptops. View the Full Download & Install Guide
InstantRecovery Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is InstantRecovery?
InstantRecovery is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download InstantRecovery for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for InstantRecovery.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Active@ UNDELETE for Windows 11, 10
How to Install InstantRecovery on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded InstantRecovery setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall InstantRecovery from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for InstantRecovery.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is InstantRecovery Free?
InstantRecovery is a Free Trial software. Downloading InstantRecovery is free from FilesWin.com
Is InstantRecovery Safe?
Yes, InstantRecovery is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
InstantRecovery provides bootable system snapshots that allow the instant recovery of desktops and laptops – including data secured via unique patented Data Anchoring – in the time it takes to reboot. It takes snapshots of full system images to instantly restore the entire working Windows environment.
InstantRecovery’s patented Data Anchoring technology sets it apart from other imaging solutions. One of the issues with recovery from images is that the data is only as good as the last image. Users can recover their system and selected user data using Data Anchoring. Files and folders can be “anchored” so they are available to any image the system uses to reboot. This means user files are available up to the point of failure provided they have been identified as anchored files.
Multiple Snapshots and Differentials
InstantRecovery supports multiple snapshots enabling users to capture different system conditions. Each snapshot is bootable and will return the system to the specified system condition. InstantRecovery also supports differential snapshots where only the data that has changed is copied to the target snapshot. All snapshots support the Data Anchoring option.
Export/Import for Backup and Archiving
InstantRecovery snapshots can be exported to a file for backup or archiving purposes. If predefined container files have been created the user can specify the maximum size of the chunks of data to be exported to each container file. Reciprocally, the specified backup or archive files can be imported back to the system.
Snapshot updates can be scheduled to run at regular interval using the convenient Scheduling wizard. Multiple schedules can be set for specific times or on a daily or weekly basis. The default snapshot can be used to update multiple target snapshots.
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2024-02-17 Publisher: RaxcoPublisher Homepage: https://www.raxco.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for InstantRecovery or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.