Download ImgBurn 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download ImgBurn App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit! View the Full Download & Install Guide
ImgBurn Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is ImgBurn?
ImgBurn is a DVD, Blu-ray and USB Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download ImgBurn for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for ImgBurn.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download AnyBurn for Windows 11, 10
How to Install ImgBurn on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded ImgBurn setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install DVDFab Inspector latest version
Install PowerISO latest version
How to Uninstall ImgBurn from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for ImgBurn.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is ImgBurn Free?
ImgBurn is a Freeware software. Downloading ImgBurn is free from FilesWin.com
Is ImgBurn Safe?
Yes, ImgBurn is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit!
Modes of ImgBurn
It has several ‘Modes’, each one for performing a different task:
- Read – Read a disc to an image file
- Build – Create an image file from files on your computer or network – or you can write the files directly to a disc
- Write – Write an image file to a disc
- Verify – Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
- Discovery – Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
- Main Category: DVD, Blu-ray and USB Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-09 Publisher: LIGHTNING UK!Publisher Homepage: http://www.imgburn.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for ImgBurn or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.