Download Geany 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Geany App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Small and lightweight Integrated Development Environment. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Geany Complete Download and Install Guide
Geany is a Code Editors App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Geany for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Geany.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download jEdit for Windows 10
How to Install Geany on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Geany setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install EditPlus latest version
Install ConTEXT Editor latest version
How to Uninstall Geany from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Geany.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Geany Free?
Geany is a Freeware software. Downloading Geany is free from FilesWin.com
Is Geany Safe?
Yes, Geany is safe to install on Windows 10.
Geany is a small and lightweight Integrated Development Environment. It was developed to provide a small and fast IDE, which has only a few dependencies from other packages. Another goal was to be as independent as possible from a special Desktop Environment like KDE or GNOME – it only requires the GTK2 runtime libraries.
Geany is using the GTK+ toolkit with basic features of an integrated development environment. It was developed to provide a small and fast IDE, which has only a few dependencies from other packages. It supports many filetypes and has some nice features.
- Syntax highlighting
- Code folding
- Symbol name auto-completion
- Construct completion/snippets
- Auto-closing of XML and HTML tags
- Call tips
- Many supported filetypes including C, Java, PHP, HTML, Python, Perl, Pascal (full list)
- Symbol lists
- Code navigation
- Build system to compile and execute your code
- Simple project management
- Plugin interface (see Plugins)
- Main Category: Code Editors App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-11-26 Publisher: Enrico TrögerPublisher Homepage: https://www.geany.org/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Geany or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.