Download Freeplane 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Freeplane App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: An app that supports thinking, sharing information and getting things done at work, in school and at home. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Freeplane Complete Download and Install Guide
Freeplane is a Downloads App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Freeplane for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Freeplane.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Passper for Excel for Windows 10
How to Install Freeplane on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Freeplane setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install TextExpander latest version
How to Uninstall Freeplane from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Freeplane.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Freeplane Free?
Freeplane is a Freeware software. Downloading Freeplane is free from FilesWin.com
Is Freeplane Safe?
Yes, Freeplane is safe to install on Windows 10.
Freeplane is a free and open source software application that supports thinking, sharing information and getting things done at work, in school and at home. The software can be used for mind mapping and analyzing the information contained in mind maps. Application for Mind Mapping, Knowledge Management, Project Management. Develop, organize and communicate your ideas and knowledge in the most effective way.
It supports much more than classic static mind mapping. This is illustrated by the mind map Application areas on the right, which summarizes the kind of tasks supported by Freeplane. Click on the hyperlink below the image to navigate the map. Read the node called Caption to learn how to navigate the map and unhide hidden information. Click the node Demonstration creating a map to see how easy it is to make a map.
- Note taking with freely positionable, unconnected nodes (like post-it’s);
- Ordering ideas (nodes) into a hierarchy connected by lines (edges);
- Classifying nodes with metadata (attributes) and style types (system styles, user defined styles, level styles);
- Grouping nodes with visual containers (clouds) and accolade (summary node);
- Connecting nodes with dynamic links, free lines (connectors) and labels;
- Automatically styling nodes (with a bubble, color, edge type, etc.) according to hierarchical level and content (conditional styles, automatic edge color, level styles);
- Structuring nodes in terms of content (text, scientific formula, calculation, icon, image and hyperlink) and presentation area (core, details, notes, attributes, images and tooltip);
- Changing views by hiding content (folding branches, filtering, roll-up of details and hiding extensions in tooltip), finding, scrolling and navigating;
- Tasking with calendar and reminders;
- Password protecting of whole map and of individual nodes with DES encryption;
- Ease of use with inline- and dialog editors, object oriented main menu, context menu’s, multi-language support, spell checker, properties
- panel, drag& drop functionality, hot keys, options for batch execution, publishing, sharing and selectable preferences;
- Approximate Search (similarity search) which allows to find search terms in a text, even if there is no exact match (e.g. “setup” = “set up” or “flie” = “file”).
- Support for LaTeX formulae underneath/in nodes
- Easy extension of functionality with add-ons and home made scripts;
- Integration with Docear academic literature suite;
- Extensive support through Wiki and Forum; and tutorial and documentation in the form of a mind map.
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: FreeplanePublisher Homepage: https://www.freeplane.org/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Freeplane or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.