Download FreeCAD 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download FreeCAD App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Parametric 3D modeler made primarily to design real-life objects of any size. View the Full Download & Install Guide
FreeCAD Complete Download and Install Guide
FreeCAD is a Design App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download FreeCAD for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for FreeCAD.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download KiCad for Windows 10
How to Install FreeCAD on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded FreeCAD setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Substance Painter latest version
Install Easy GIF Animator latest version
How to Uninstall FreeCAD from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for FreeCAD.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is FreeCAD Free?
FreeCAD is a Freeware software. Downloading FreeCAD is free from FilesWin.com
Is FreeCAD Safe?
Yes, FreeCAD is safe to install on Windows 10.
FreeCAD is an open-source parametric 3D modeler made primarily to design real-life objects of any size. Parametric modeling allows you to easily modify your design by going back into your model history and changing its parameters. It allows you to sketch geometry constrained 2D shapes and use them as a base to build other objects. It contains many components to adjust dimensions or extract design details from 3D models to create high quality production ready drawings.
FreeCAD is a multiplatfom (Windows, Mac and Linux), highly customizable and extensible software. It reads and writes to many open file formats such as STEP, IGES, STL, SVG, DXF, OBJ, IFC, DAE and many others, making it possible to seamlessly integrate it into your workflow.
Designed to fit a wide range of uses including product design, mechanical engineering and architecture. Whether you are a hobbyist, a programmer, an experienced CAD user, a student or a teacher, you will feel right at home with FreeCAD.
FreeCAD equips you with all the right tools for your needs. You get modern Finite Element Analysis (FEA) tools, experimental CFD, BIM, Geodata workbenches, Path workbench, a robot simulation module that allows you to study robot movements and many more features. FreeCAD really is a Swiss Army knife of general-purpose engineering toolkits.
- Main Category: Design App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: FreeCAD TeamPublisher Homepage: https://www.freecadweb.org/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for FreeCAD or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.