Download FontLab 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download FontLab App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Design with the latest technologies for variable fonts and color fonts. View the Full Download & Install Guide
FontLab Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is FontLab?
FontLab is a Design App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download FontLab for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for FontLab.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install FontLab on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded FontLab setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Arduino IDE latest version
Install ZWCAD Mechanical latest version
How to Uninstall FontLab from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for FontLab.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is FontLab Free?
FontLab is a Free Trial software. Downloading FontLab is free from FilesWin.com
Is FontLab Safe?
Yes, FontLab is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
FontLab enables you to design with the latest technologies for variable fonts and color fonts. Get the most robust toolset and most powerful features for type design. It helps you create fonts from start to finish, from a simple design to a really “ultra bold” complex project, and brings a spark of magic into type design.
You can create, open, modify, draw, space, kern, hint and export desktop, web, color and variable fonts. Your design process will be faster and more efficient with FontLab’s groundbreaking drawing tools and responsive contour operations.
Brush & Power Brush
Apply the Power Brush to a “skeleton” contour for live, adjustable calligraphic strokes. Control the angle and thickness of the brush, and tweak it even after you’ve drawn. Save Power Brush presets and apply them to other contours across your font.
Our Pencil is a radical new sketching tool. Trim, tweak, modify, smooth, adjust. Nothing gets in the way of creative successive approximation — especially not the usual constraints of wrangling Bézier curves.
Our Rapid tool is a Pen on turbo. Click for a line, double-click for a curve, that’s it. FontLab knows which nodes should be extremes, and automatically makes smooth curves with your chosen node positions.
If you like drawing with an industry-standard Bézier pen, FontLab VI has a great Pen tool for you. We’ve combined the best of Fontographer, FontLab Studio, and some other approaches.
- Main Category: Design App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-18 Publisher: FontlabPublisher Homepage: https://www.fontlab.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for FontLab or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.