Download FontCreator 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download FontCreator App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Leading font editor built to help you create amazing new fonts and edit existing fonts. View the Full Download & Install Guide
FontCreator Complete Download and Install Guide
FontCreator is a Design App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download FontCreator for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for FontCreator.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download DreamPlan for Windows 10
How to Install FontCreator on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded FontCreator setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install SpeedTree Cinema latest version
How to Uninstall FontCreator from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for FontCreator.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is FontCreator Free?
FontCreator is a Free Trial software. Downloading FontCreator is free from FilesWin.com
Is FontCreator Safe?
Yes, FontCreator is safe to install on Windows 10.
FontCreator is a leading font editor built to help you create amazing new fonts and edit existing fonts. The advanced feature set makes it the tool of choice for professionals, and its intuitive interface is straightforward enough for users at any expertise level. FontCreator is the first font editor to support the new scalable color fonts extension. This new feature allows you to create multi-colored glyphs for systems that support it, while maintaining backwards compatibility for systems that do not.
Font Overview with Categories
The glyph and character category panel gives you quick and easy access to the glyphs, character subsets and Unicode ranges.
OpenType, TrueType and Web fonts
FontCreator supports Open Type, True Type and Web Open Font Format (WOFF and WOFF2) fonts which can be used on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and in all modern web browsers.
Design High Quality Fonts
The standard and professional edition include font validation features which enable you to improve the quality of your fonts by locating and solving common glyph problems.
Optimizing glyph outlines will reduce the number of points that make up the contour(s).
Import Vector Images
High quality vector graphics can be easily imported. You can even copy and paste between FontCreator and your favorite vector editing software.
Import Raster (bitmap) Images
Import (scanned) images and convert them into glyphs. Create your own handwriting font by scanning your handwriting and import it into FontCreator.
Visual OpenType Designer
The intuitive OpenType Designer allows you to easily generate and modify OpenType layout features for both glyph substitutions and glyph positioning. The build-in anchor manager makes adding and editing mark to base and mark to mark positioning a breeze!
- Create and edit TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Create and edit Web Open Font Format (WOFF and WOFF2) fonts with superior compression
- Create and edit scalable color fonts
- Design fonts for engraving
- Redesign existing characters
- Add missing characters
- Add up to 65,535 glyphs per font
- Import vector files (SVG, EPS, AI, PDF, IGES, etc) and bitmap images (BMP, PNG, GIF, JPG, etc)
- OpenType features are preserved upon opening a font
- Visually edit OpenType layout features
- Supports complex script fonts covering Arabic, Syriac, Hebrew, and more
- Advanced OpenType feature generator
- OpenType feature code can also be edited
- FontCreator supports both quadratic- and cubic-based contours
- Optimize contours to reduce the number of nodes
- Fix character mappings
- Unicode variation sequences
- Last resort fonts
- Correct fonts that display incorrectly
- Find and replace glyph names
- Glyph tagging
- Convert OpenType fonts to TrueType fonts
- Generate, modify, import, export, and clean up kerning pairs
- Add or correct over three thousand composite glyphs
- Transform individual glyphs or an entire font (e.g. to make a bold version)
- Extract TrueType fonts from TrueType Collections
- Unicode support (including the private use area and supplementary planes)
- View unknown font tables
- All popular encodings and code pages supported (ANSI, ASCII, Unicode, Symbol, Big5, PRC, Wansung, etc)
- Vertical metrics; mostly useful with fonts that are used for vertical writing, e.g. Chinese, Japanese, and Korean fonts
- Preview fonts before installing
- Install fonts in Windows
- Main Category: Design App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: High-LogicPublisher Homepage: https://www.high-logic.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for FontCreator or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.